Sunday, 23 February 2014

Treasures!



The treasures that got away……
The seltzer bottles were the perfect shades of blues and greens but 
filthy and full of water.  We decided to pass!
The £35 iron clocks with Roman Numerals
(seen in Ballard Designs for $$$) 
would have been perfect for the girls in Boston
but when we went back after lunch,
many of the booths had closed due to the bad weather!


I loved this "Old Hall" trunk,
but not today! 


I did bring home a French bench/foot stool……


It looks nice with the desk I got last year.
www.frenchlavender.co.uk

And I got a deal on a Chinese 'Vahhz'
to add to our Founder's Day Mahjongg Basket…
I thought the color was so soft and pretty, 
who wouldn't want to win that? 






1 comment:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Always love seeing what you find!!