Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Sunday afternoon.....

Me, in another creative mode!
I have to give a fellow London blogger all the credit for this fun post.
Check out Laura over at http://happyhomemakeruk.blogspot.co.uk
(she is also on my sidebar)
She blogged about Fun Photo Apps and I have had the most entertaining 
Sunday afternoon with this one.




It is ToonPAINT
and she is right, it is addictive changing photos into 
graphic woodblock prints!



I don't have the slightest idea how it works, Mr. Rick got me all set up
but isn't it fun?




I miss my sweet Tucker.....  
and my girls, of course!  

2 comments:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

I saw her list and didn't add this one to my phone, but it sure looks like fun! I do use the Pro HDR and like it a lot.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Love it!
I looks like you spent the day with your paints and brushes.
The one of Tucker could be in a frame.