Friday, May 21, 2010

Tit Fer Tat Hats











In preparation for Royal Ascot in June, I attended a "Hat Party" at the AWC. What woman can resist trying on hats?
Mary from Tit Fer Tat - a Milliner's Shop in Richmond- has a real talent for matching a face with the perfect hat. Some of us brought our dress along to help with the selection. Believe me, in a room full of American women, wine and appetizers, everyone had an opinion!
















Which do you think I should choose? You will have to wait until Royal Ascot to see!

2 comments:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Everyone looks so cute! Love the hats. If I was voting on your choices, my first choice would be the big one, but they both look really great on you!

Can't wait to see which one you chose!
Debi

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I just bought a new hat in Florence. To keep the sun off my face.
I havenàt seen phillipo.
miss you!