Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Wizard of OZ








On Thursday, the 29th of OCTOBER, Dannii Minoque (Judge on X Factor) magically transformed Harrods in to the Emerald City. The green glow (usually blue lights!) of the building can be seen for miles and the windows invite young and old into Munchkin Land, the Corn Field, the Apple Orchard, the Scary Forest and .....

THE WIZARD OF OZ lies inside...as only Harrods can do it!







I will have to post another blog on my trip down the Yellow Brick Road to the Ruby Red Slipper Boudoir!


My neighborhood is decorated for Christmas, is yours?

2 comments:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

I can't wait to get back and take a peek. I was disappointed in Harrod's James Bond windows last Christmas, but Wizard of Oz sounds very festive. Thanks for sharing,

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I will be there in a couple of weeks! I guess I need to pack my ruby red slippers!