Monday, February 2, 2015

Let it snow, Let it snow.....

Let it snow.....
Do we have a choice? This is February up North!
Over the past 2 weeks we have had storm upon storm, blasting the south shore with snow, wind and coastal flooding.  These New Englanders are tough - they have survival attitudes and they just keep digging out!




















Now that Mr. Rick considers himself a "New Englander"
(and Hooray Patriots by the way!)
he agreed to chauffeur me to my Doctor's appointment.....


By the time we arrived my knuckles were white and my blood pressure
required a 2nd reading! 

But it's not all damp and dreary, 
there is beauty beyond the snow plows.....









Good advise .......  Stay warm Ya'll!  








1 comment:

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Shew ~ that doesn't look like retirement to me! I will remind you next year to plan your escape before the first epic storm ... head south.
Stay warm y'all.