Thursday, June 28, 2012

They're Back!

The funny thing about saying good-bye to a fellow expat is that they often come back for a quick visit, just passing through town. Each of them has a special memory, a place they want to revisit while they are in town. And, if it hasn't been too long, we manage to round up a few familiar faces for a reunion.
A morning walk around Hyde Park and coffee with Rita.
A shopping trip to the Burberry Outlet with Ann.
Lunch at the Mango Tree with Sue Anne. It's like they never left! I ran across this fun BLOG...I appreciate her humor and although I don't have "4 kids and beagle" I can still relate to her story about being a "trailing spouse". I think you will too! http://shamozal.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/expat-wife.html

1 comment:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Oh, what a great idea for a blog. Sweet memories of friends who have passed this way and have now moved on. Hope we see them again some day soon.