Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday!

To celebrate Kate's 30th birthday I have added a new site to my side bar. Check out "What Kate Wore" and we can all follow The Duchess to her events. Not only will you see great pictures but the inside scoop on where she shops, the designers, if the outfit is a repeat performance, and other tantillizing details! Also check out the side bar for "William and Catherine"... click on the archive box to see a complete photo album of all their latest events. I am obsessed.... (obsess- verb- to preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent: (as adj. obsessed)!!!

2 comments:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Yes, we're all in the same club! Didn't you love the dress she wore to the War Horse premiere? Stunning!

barb cabot said...

Thank you for sharing this site. I will post on my blog as well. I am a huge Princess Kate fan.