Sunday, October 16, 2011

Frieze Art Fair

I don't pretend to know anything about modern art but I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon tour of the Frieze Art Fair in Regent's Park. I thought I might share a few of my favorites and give you a chance to experience a little "culture". Our guide told us that this year's program of commissioned projects incorporates a number of unique viewpoints that demand a shift in viewers' perceptions.....I'll say!
Which one owns a famous New York Gallery?
My favorites.....
Here's an interesting concept, if you want to purchase this incredible Yacht as a vehicle for water sports, it will cost you £60,000,000 but if you want to purchase this gorgeous Yacht as a piece of art, it will cost you £160,000,000. Something about the honor of owning a piece of art, stay with me here!
I saved the best for last....a machine that will chew up your credit card and draw you a picture to replace it!

No comments: