Thursday, April 8, 2010

The back gate leads to.....



....Ennismore Gardens and from there I cross Knightsbridge at Prince's Gate, look both ways for the Horse Guards and bicycles and I am in Hyde Park. On this beautiful spring day I decided to walk through the park to do a little shopping at Whole Foods on Kensington High Street.








It is Spring break in London so families are enjoying the paddle boats on The Serpentine and splashing around barefoot in the Princess Diana Memorial. I pass behind the Albert Memorial and find a bench in Kensington Gardens just to sit and enjoy the sunshine.





I am so lucky to live in such an enchanting city!

5 comments:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Now that's what I call spring! I'm loving all the flowers and that green color we have not seen for way too long! I'll be back in a week!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

What beautiful photos. Never been, but maybe someday.

Tanna said...

Those are gorgeous photos!! Gorgeous! I have to agree with you, that apprears to be an enchanting city!

Natasha in Oz said...

You are indeed a very lucky person! The weather looks quite lovely too.

I cannot wait to go back to London. My sister Holly lives in Canterbury with her hubby and 2 children at the moment but she returns home at the end of the year. I would love to go and visit her but I think I need to win the lottery first!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Unknown said...

This makes me want to load my credit card up with a plane ticket to London and come visit again!

Safe Travels
~Rob