Thursday, April 2, 2009

Celebrity sighting!




I'm not talking about London's "Obamarama", "The One", or the "Golden Couple" as the press has referred to them...
My friends and I went an hour outside the chaos of the city to do some outlet shopping at Bicester Village and look who we ran in to ---
The gorgeous, Estee Lauder spokesmodel and Hugh Grant's former girlfriend, Elizabeth Hurley!!!
She was opening her own beachwear shop and raising funds for breast cancer by selling pink things...bikini's, tunics, jewelry - all with a lot of bling! Christy, check out the diamond ring!



3 comments:

Kelly B said...

I think she is so very pretty. I have always liked her... but have never been able to figure out why Hugh Grant would have treated her so dirty.... I really enjoy reading your blog!! Some day I hope to go to England. :)

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

So... whadda get me?
Pink is really not my color, but surely there is something fabulous in fushia!

The Split Pea Cottage said...

HOLY COW! Doug needs to get a second and third job! Check out that rock! WOW! Forget the very cute top shes wearing!