Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas





Nothing quite gets me in the holiday spirit more than a shopping trip
and I can't think of a better place than right across the street at Harrods!






Now I'm not saying that any of these things are on my list but as we like to say in the south, "Just because I'm on a diet does not mean I can't look at the menu!"









Could those be SALE signs before January?













The food hall has everything from curry and chocolate to specialty teas,
even Krispy Kreme Donuts and sushi!





One hour is enough time for us to pick up a few special gifts and now I think Rick deserves a stop at the local Pub for a pint of beverage. It's Christmas time after all!

1 comment:

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Harrods is so pretty at Christmas with all the lights. I hope you stopped for a glass of bubbley!